Dental clinic ArtStom in Prague (Czech Republic) offers a wide range of dental services in a variety of areas, including endodontic treatment of patients using modern technology and high quality supplies.
Peculiarities of endodontic treatment
Endodontics is one of the sections of modern dentistry that can be called the most laborious, because the doctor performs many different processes during endodontic treatment. Endodontic treatment includes the following dental activities:
- prevention of dental diseases and counseling patients on all issues related to the anatomy of the teeth and their treatment;
- Diagnostics using modern equipment;
- Placement of fillings;
- anti-inflammatory therapy;
- Eliminating the sources of disease of dentin, pulp and tissues that surround them.
The primary goal of an endodontist dentist is to provide conservative treatment that removes the source of infection and protects the tooth from further spreading.
When to seek treatment from an endodontist
There are certain symptoms that require comprehensive endodontic treatment when they occur. Therefore, if you take care of your health, come to our clinic and ask for expert endodontist treatment.
The indications for treatment are as follows:
- Developmental disorder of the temporary bite;
- Mobility of teeth in children, not associated with the replacement of temporary teeth by permanent ones;
- Severe pain due to penetration of
- infection under the tooth enamel;
- Long-term discomfort while chewing.
Timely visit our clinic for professional dental care allows you to avoid complications and avoid having your teeth extracted!
Endodontic Treatment Options
Through the use of therapeutic endodontic dental treatment programs at ArtStom Clinic, our specialists effectively treat a number of dental diseases:
- periodontitis (lesions of periradicular tissues)
- root fractures;
- tooth mobility;
- hypersensitivity of teeth, etc.
The list of endodontic services at our clinic includes
- consultation with the endodontist;
- diagnosis with radiographs; - carrying out the necessary manipulations in the mouth and mouth;
- Conducting the necessary manipulations in the oral cavity;
- Temporary filling with medication
- Permanent filling of the root canal.
To make our patients feel most comfortable and safe, endodontic treatment is carried out using modern, safe and the most effective analgesia: Entonox Inhalation Anesthesia and Intravenous Anesthesia.
Advantages of Treatment at ArtStom Clinic
If you need to receive professional dental care in Prague, we invite you to our clinic. We offer our patients a wide range of dental services including all kinds of treatment, prosthetics, whitening, and tooth extraction.
The clinic offers affordable prices for endodontic treatment which you can find on the clinic's official website. At ArtStom we have created all conditions for everyone who comes to us to feel most comfortable, comfortable and safe.
Our clinic's qualified dentists successfully cope with their tasks, including in the most complicated cases. ArtStom Clinic guarantees quality endodontic treatment at a high professional level!