ArtStom Dental Clinic in Prague (Czech Republic) offers a service - teeth whitening. We invite all who care about their health and want to become the happy owner of a white smile.
Why is tooth enamel getting darker?
Modern dentistry distinguishes the most common causes of darkened teeth.
- Poor hygiene which leads to the accumulation of plaque on the teeth, which over time becomes thick and dark, giving an unattractive appearance to the smile.
- Smoking. The harmful substances in cigarettes, deposited on the enamel, give it a yellowish hue, which over time can turn brown.
- Frequent and excessive consumption of berries, coffee, black tea, carbonated drinks and other products containing natural dyes which cause the darkening of enamel.
The list of causes of tooth discoloration can go on and on, so methods of teeth whitening may vary.
We offer you a great opportunity to visit our clinic, where your dentist will determine the cause of darkening of the teeth surface and select the safest way to whiten your teeth.
What Does Professional Whitening Include
During the first visit to the dentist about teeth whitening, the patient is counseled about modern methods and new technologies for changing the color of enamel. Afterwards, the dentist will examine the patient's oral cavity to assess the condition and determine any indications and contraindications for the procedure.
Teeth whitening is always preceded by a dental hygiene treatment using modern technology. Such preparation is necessary to remove plaque and calculus so that they do not become an obstacle for the penetration of special whitening gel into the tooth tissue.
Teeth Whitening at ArtStom
At our clinic we offer patients in-office teeth whitening with PrevDent lamp. It is a particularly healthy and effective procedure, which uses a system of adjustable proportions of hydrogen peroxide and nHAp. This allows the technician to adjust the strength of the whitening material depending on the sensitivity of the patient's teeth and the effectiveness of the whitening.
After the whitening gel is applied to the enamel, an ice lamp is turned on and directed to the patient's teeth. The whitening procedure takes 45-60 minutes, after which the system turns off and the gel is removed. The active oxygen foam actively works on the teeth, whitens the staining and restores the natural color of the teeth.
This method gives you the ability to lighten your teeth by 9 shades in about 2 hours. However, you cannot have more than three procedures in one visit to the dentist. In most cases, the patient is already satisfied with the result after the first session.
At the end of the procedure, the PrevDen restoring serum is applied to the teeth, and the patient is recommended to follow a "white diet" for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
Advantages of Lamp Whitening
Cold teeth whitening has the following advantages:
- The complete absence of painful sensations during the procedure;
- Safety of the method for enamel;
- The duration of the session is 1 hour;
- Teeth whitening for 6-12 tones;
- The duration of the effect obtained, which lasts for two years without the need for correction procedures.
Come to ArtStom Dental Clinic. You are only a few steps away from a whiter smile! Let's make them together!